|This task involves reading authentic Russian texts and writing a short feedback in Padlet. The texts are on the topic of intercultural communication: these are interviews with Russian language learners who live/work/study in Russia. They talk about cultural shock, differences in mentality, challenges to live in Russia.|
|Specific LOs (Learning Outcomes) and/or goals of the task.|
|– Comprehension of authentic text|
– Analysing intercultural topics
– Writing a short feedback/response
– Interacting with other learners/exchanging comments in the target language
|Sequencing the task|
|Before the task|
|– The students have to read some texts (interviews) on a Russian website. |
– They have to choose the interview they like
|During the task|
|– First the students have to go on https://paperpaper.ru/tag/expat/. This site contains articles/interviews with Russian language learners, who work and study in Russia.|
– Then they have to read a couple of interviews and choose at least 2 facts about living in Russia that impressed them the most.
– The students go on Padlet https://padlet.com/dazhuravleva/ogepojlhgo0e6mvj and write a short comment on them.
– At the end they have to read each others comments and response to at least two of them.
|After the task|
|*Note: If you want to add the original document with the task, please paste the link here:|