|For their task 1, French Basic 1a students (A2) have to write an email to themself, in the future. They have to use the website https://www.futureme.org/ and will, in 10 years time, receive this email.|
|Specific LOs (Learning Outcomes) and/or goals of the task.|
|– Students can write a simple and informal email.|
– Students can describe their family, living conditions, educational background and jobs.
– Students can express hopes for the future.
– Students can work individually on their email.
|Sequencing the task|
|Before the task|
|During the task|
|– Students watch 3 fragments from the movie “Les Petits Mouchoirs”|
– Students will do little tasks to practice the vocabulary and the grammar (ex : the future tense) that they need.
|After the task|
– Students can watch the entire movie “Les Petits Mouchoirs”, about which they will have to give their opinion
– Individual evaluation
– Students will receive their own email in 10 years (on their private email address)
|– Tools used: https://www.futureme.org/|
– The students have to use a personal email address (and not the academic one) so that they can actually receive the email in 10 years time.
|*Note: If you want to add the original document with the task, please paste the link here:|